1. Football. Most of my family members are football fans, so we've been gathering together to watch games since I was a little girl. I enjoy both college and pro football, so weekends in the fall almost always revolve around football for me. My sister makes great food for the games, and we settle in with yummy party food and a few beers to watch the our favorite teams. Fall means football for us, and that's a tradition I hope continues.
2. The first signs of Spring, especially hearing the birds singing in the morning after the long silence of winter.
3. My Ipod. I'm a music nut, and the Ipod is my favorite toy I've ever owned. It's ancient by technology standards, and is showing its age. I dread the day it dies on me for good.
4. Flannel sheets. I love getting under cozy and warm flannel sheets on a cold winter night. I'm always happy to see the return of the warm weather, but I can't help but be a little sad when I put away the flannel sheets for the season.
5. Best Friends Animal Society. Writing for Best Friends has been an amazing experience for me, and I love the opportunity to help a wonderful cause while doing something I love.
I've really enjoyed the first week of the Challenge, and am looking forward to the rest of the month, and the alphabet! Happy Weekend, everyone! :)