Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Sitting Out the IWSG & Getting Ready for Realms Faire


Happy IWSG day, all! I'm sitting out this month in order to get ready for next week's Realms Faire. I can't believe it begins in less than a week! As usual, my habit of procrastination has come back to bite me and now I've got to get my butt in gear to get ready for the event. I'm going to have five ghosts taking over my blog next week and the last thing I want to do is make them angry by not being ready for their visits. A few of them are spirits I definitely don't want to tick off. :D


So please join me next week as a different ghost from movies or books takes over the blog each day.

I'll share clues as to the identity of  each day's visitor throughout the day and whoever guesses the correct ghost first will win a daily prize. In addition, everyone who makes a guess will be entered into the grand prize drawing which will be held at the end of the week. Daily prizes will be an ebook selection along with a $5 Amazon gift card and the grand prize will be an ebook bundle and a $30 Amazon gift card.

To learn about all the games going on next week, visit M. Pax's site here.